Before creating a learning journey, you need to create several modules. A module is composed of:
- Documents (MP4- Embed codes - Voice recording)
- Exercises with different question types
- Blank pages
So how do you create a module ?
- Simply go to the studio page.
- Click on the 'create' button and select 'module'.
Now you should have landed on create and edit screen:
- Add a title to your module.
- Add a short description to it.
- Import an image to illustrate your module.
- Select the language of the module.
- Add a duration.
- Add a mode: evaluation or training.
What is the difference between evaluation and training ?
The Evaluation mode gives the right and wrong answers at the end of the module.
The Training mode gives learners direct feedback after answering each question.
Once you have written down all the general information, click on the save and next button which will lead you to the content section.
You now have three options:
Importing a document, creating an exercise or a blank page.
Importing a document: click on the add a document button and it will open a pop up. Either:
- Select an existing document from your library.
- Import a new document from your computer.
- Add a link or an embed code.
An embed code is an iframe. When you create materials on some websites, you usually have a button called 'integrate'. This action should give you the Iframe code.
Creating an exercise: Click on the 'create an exercise' button which will lead you to the exercise page.
- Click on 'create' and start creating new questions
Select a question from the 8 different question types and follow the instructions.
- Add a title.
- Optional: Import a document to illustrate your question.
- Optional: Give the learner max 3 trials.
- Optional: Mark the question between 1 and 100.
- Optional: Give the learner a hint on the answer.
- Optional: Give an extra explanation after the question has been answered.