How do I create a new group?
- Go to the 'management' tab and select: 'group'.
- Click on the top right button 'create group' and add a group name.
- This will redirect you to the group edition page.
How do I communicate in a group?
Use the group timeline to communicate to:
- Share documents
- Share links
- Receive notifications
- Create a discussion
How do I add a course to a group ? There are two options:
- Go inside the course, go to the 'members' tab in the plus area and add the groups to a course.
- Alternatively, you can add a course directly from the group page by clicking on the 'learning journey' tab. You will see a 'add a course' button and this will open a pop up with the courses available in the camp.
How do I add members to a group?
- Click on the 'members' tab
- This will show you the list of all the members inside your learning space.
- Add the members in the group when you hover the user and select his role (student or admin).