To manage your catalogue of courses linked to your camp, you have two options:
- Go to the catalogue page
- Go to management > catalogue
If you go straight to the Catalogue page
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right beside the title 'course catalogue'.
- Click on the 'manage catalogue' button.
- You will be redirected to the course management page
If you go to the management tab
- Click on the top left 'import course' button.
- It will open a pop up with the existing courses inside the camp.
- Select the courses you want to add in your catalogue and select 'public' or 'private'.
- If it is public, it will be published in the marketplace.
- If it private, only the members of your camp will be able to access the course.
- Add your courses in the 'course management' tab.
If a Trainer has suggested to publish a course in the catalogue you can decide to accept or decline it. You have the option to leave a message for the trainer.